Rosehip oil has miraculous and curative powers. This exotic oil packed with powerful antioxidants Lycopene and Beta-Carotene. It is considered as one of the best plant sources of Vitamins A and C, this retinol like effect promotes elastin and collagen levels. It is also high in Linoleic and Linolenic Acids, both of which are moisturizing and healing at a deep cellular level.
- Diminishes the effect of hyper-pigmentation and sunburns
- Relieves skin of sun damage
- Speeds up cellular regeneration
- Promotes collagen and elastin production
- Reduces the appearance of scars and other unwanted blemishes.
Usage Tips & Tricks
- Add 5 drops of rosehip seed oil to a thick paste of red clay to make a potent cleanser. This blend helps to reduce hyperpigmentation.
- Add a few drops of Frankincense essential oil and apply as a night serum.
- Post your beach holiday, use on the damp skin of face & neck as an anti-pigmentation serum to bring down skin inflammation.
Ingredients: 100% natural rosehip seed oil.
Storage: To preserve the quality and integrity of the oil, store the bottle in a cool dark place away from direct sunlight.
Quantity: 30 ml in a Handy Glass Dropper Bottle.