Jojoba oil is wonderful for acne-prone and oily skin. The composition of Jojoba oil is very similar to the skin’s natural oils and it tricks the sebaceous glands into thinking that they have produced enough oil thus balancing oil (sebum) production. It is noncomedogenic and does not clog the pores.
- Jojoba oil is Identical to skin’s natural sebum (moisturizes and is non greasy) and balances sebum production
- Jojoba oil is the best natural makeup remover for Oily Skin Types.
- Jojoba carrier oil is absorbed, accepted by your skin and won’t block your pores and hence is the best carrier oil to blend with essential oils.
- Contains antioxidant and is anti-fungal,antibacterial and anti-inflammatory
- Known to reduce signs of scarring. Its healing properties, moisturises and hydrates skin and reduces wrinkles,by promoting moisture retention
- Contains vitamins and minerals that nourishes and provides healthy skin (vitamins E & B-complex, zinc, copper, selenium, chromium, and high levels of iodine) which promote healthy cell regeneration
- Scentless - it is good for people sensitive to fragrance or perfumes.
Usage Tips & Tricks
- The best and most effective natural makeup remover for Oily Skin Types.
- Mix a few drops to your foot soak to soften cuticles.
- Use as a natural sunscreen under your daily makeup.
- The most effective base oil to dilute essential oils for topical application.
Ingredients: 100% Natural & Cold Pressed Jojoba Oil.
Storage: To preserve the quality and integrity of the oil, store the bottle in a cool dark place away from direct sunlight.
Quantity: 30 ml in a Handy Glass Dropper Bottle.