Lemongrass Essential Oil
Lemongrass has a Fresh, grassy, lemon-like aroma, acts as a natural non-toxic air freshener creating a relaxing atmosphere.
- Lemon Grass essential oil from Spaveda India has a light, fresh, citrus aroma with earthy fragrance.
- Lemon Grass oil has antiseptic, antibacterial and antidepressant uses.
- Lemongrass oil boosts energy and is a natural deodorizer and a natural insect repellent.
- The Refreshing, rejuvenating, stimulating, and balancing properties of Lemongrass essential oil makes it a stimulant that inspires and improves mental clarity.
- Lemongrass acts as a natural perfume, a natural non-toxic air freshener creating a relaxing atmosphere and deodorizes unpleasant odor.
Aroma: Light and fresh lemony smell with earthy undertones.
Extraction Process. The essential oil is obtained by steam distillation of the freshly cut grass.
Usage Tips & Tricks
- Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice when you are having guests over, Lemongrass has an invigorating effect on the surroundings.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area diluted with a carrier oil and use as an insect repellant.
- Add a few drops to your bath for a soothing and refreshing experience.
- Use as a body mist or with a diffuser for aromatherapy.
Storage: To preserve the quality and integrity of the oil, store the bottle in a cool dark place away from direct sunlight.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children and pets. If you are pregnant, consult your physician. Avoid contact with the eyes, and also the inner parts of the ears.
Quantity: 10 ml in a Luxurious Glass Dropper Bottle.