Red Clay Cleanser
Red clay is an absolute powerhouse of iron and other minerals help fend off environmental aggressors. Best suited for normal to oily skin types, it cleanses, detoxifies and exfoliates the skin, leaving it highly refreshed and toned. Sensitive or mature skins also benefit from the ability of red clay to refresh the skin. This natural exfoliant draws out toxins while paring away dead skin cells to reveal fresh, smooth, radiant skin.
After use, the complexion is left feeling cleansed, supple, and pure.
Recommended Skin Type: All skin types
- Absorbs impurities, detoxes, and purifies the skin
- Great for pore-tightening and mild skin-exfoliation keeping your skin smooth, soft and radiant.
- Restores the mineral balance of the skin.
Usage tricks & tips
- Smoothens out the occasional blemishes.
- Mix 1 tsp of red clay with water to form a creamy paste. For a quick cleanse, massage onto the skin for one minute in small outward circles. Rinse thoroughly.
- To increase the therapeutic properties combine with antioxidant-rich green tea water.
- Prepare your skin for a party by adding a few drops of Ylang Ylang essential oil to the creamy red clay paste with tamarind water to brighten your skin.
Ingredients: 100% natural red clay. No additives or fillers. Rich in kaolinite, illite, montmorillonite and calcite. The mineral content of the clay-- include Iron,magnesium, potassium and calcium. The red colour is due to its iron oxide richness.
Storage: Store in a cool dry place. Avoid contact with water.
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. As with any mask, patch test recommended before use. Do not use citrus juice to hydrate with this clay.
Quantity: 100gms in an airtight jar.