White Clay Cleanser
100% natural, vegan and gluten-free, this gentle White Clay mask can be applied to the face as a massage mask to buff away dead skin cells. It has a gentle drawing action which helps to pull toxins, excess oil and impurities from deep within the skin - without causing excessive dryness. With a mild exfoliating and stimulating effect this cleansing clay mask helps to encourage smoother, healthier looking skin. It can also help to calm any inflammation or irritation.
Recommended Skin Type: Dry & Sensitive Skin
- Cleanses sensitive skin without irritating
- Restores the radiance to tired looking skin
- Does not strip the skin of its natural oil.
Usage tips & tricks
- Mix 1 tsp of White clay with milk or water to form a creamy paste. For a quick cleanse, massage onto the skin for one minute in small outward circles. Rinse thoroughly.
- Add hydrating and healthy ingredients for your skin. This includes Rosehip oil/ Jojoba oil, essential oils, and Chlorophyll Aloe vera gel.
- Prepare for your mask by steam cleaning your face, which can be done by boiling therapeutic skin herbs like Tulsi, Neem or mint in a large pot of water, removing the pot from the heat and positioning your head over the pot, draping it with a towel to allow the steam to collect on your face. Steam cleaning opens pores, making it easier for the clay mask to absorb impurities.
- Do not let it dry fully. You should not get to the point where your mask gets pale, dry and crumbly on your face. We want our clay to draw out toxins and dirt, but if it dries too much it will only suck out all the water it can from your face, without giving off its minerals and beneficial properties.
Ingredients: 100% natural white clay. No additives or fillers. Composed of Sodium, calcium, aluminum magnesium, silicate hydroxide.
Storage: Store in a cool dry place. Avoid contact with water.
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. As with any mask, patch test recommended before use.
Quantity: 75 gms in an airtight jar.