Beta carotene scar corrector- Might just replace your favorite foundation.
A clarifying, soothing cream for oily or combination skin prone to blemishes, spots, redness, and irritation. Enriched with Beta-carotene oil & with a hint of skin-perfecting coverage, this multi-tasking calamine cream diminishes the appearance of discoloration, uneven skin tone and imperfections while providing sun protection and defense against environmental stressors. Contains clove, mint, and basil known to have antiseptic and antifungal properties. The silky, smooth formula combats flaky dryness, excess oil and the appearance of pores to the perfect prep skin for a flawless foundation application. Formulated to combat flaky dryness, excess oil and the appearance of enlarged pores.
- Evens skin tone
- Might replace your favorite foundation
- Combats flaky dryness
- Protects against environmental pollution
- Can be used as a natural foundation.
- Free from Parabens, artificial Colour, artificial fragrance, petroleum derivatives.
Skin Types: Oily and combination skin
Usage Tips & Tricks:
- Apply a thin even layer of the cream on a clean damp skin, Leave it on over your face for a minute to let the cream soak in. Blend the extra cream for a -smooth finish. Wear alone or under your make up.
- Use on the wet and damp skin to create a smooth and homogenous layer on the skin that hides imperfections.
- Use as a natural foundation
- Replace this cream with your sunscreen for limited exposure in the sun.
- Ideal for skin types which get affected by the changing climate.
Ingredients: Aqua, Stearic Acid, Emulsifying Wax, Beta-Carotene oil, Castor Oil, Wheatgerm Oil, Calamine, Zinc Oxide. Extracts of Mint, Basil Sandalwood (Santalum Album), Phenoxyethanol. Essential Oils Of Peppermint, Clove, Basil.
Storage: To preserve the quality and integrity of the cream, store the bottle in a cool dark place away from direct sunlight.
Caution: Patch test on the inner elbow before using. Discontinue if irritation occurs. Avoid contact with the eyes, and also the inner parts of the ears.
Quantity: 45 gms in an amber glass jar.