Lavender essential oil
Lavender oil has a sweet, refreshing floral-herbaceous aroma with a calming, physically and emotionally balancing fragrance, it has commonly been used for its relaxing effects on the body.
- 100% pure and botanical steam distilled lavender essential oil
- Balancing, soothing, calming, relaxing, healing the body and mind
- Helpful for an oily and sensitive skin
- Massage can temporarily relieve headaches and muscular tension
- Lavender essential oil helps relieve nervous tension, stress and anxiety and is known as a relaxing agent in aromatherapy
Reduces irritation,lightens blemishes
- Relieves insomnia
Extraction Method: Steam distillation of the fresh flowering tops
Usage Tips and Tricks
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in a diffuser when you are memorising your presentation or preparing for an exam.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops diluted with a carrier oil to the area behind your earlobes and pulse points.
- Add a few drops of Lavender oil to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime, it may help with your insomnia.
- Apply on burnt hands to soothe and heal the occasional kitchen burns.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender essential oil with water in a spray bottle.
- Add a few drops of lavender essential oil to your bucket and use as a bathe enhancer.It helps reduce anxiety and promotes calmness.
- Add a few drops with the water and use as a body mist.
- Add a few drops to Spaveda Gurbandi almond oil and massage on the areas with muscular pains and also sprains , massaging on the temples relieves headache.
Storage: To preserve the quality and integrity of the oil, store the bottle in a cool dark place away from direct sunlight.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children and pets. If you are pregnant, consult your physician. Avoid contact with the eyes, and also the inner parts of the ears.
Quantity: 10 ml in a Luxurious Glass Dropper Bottle.