Rosemary essential oil
This pure rosemary essential oil has a clear, uplifting, woodsy aroma. It is commonly said to encourage hair growth, promote mental clarity and protect skin.
Aroma: Woody-herbaceous, minty-forest-like, balsamic camphoraceous.
- Rosemary oil is clarifying, invigorating, warming
- Promotes thick voluminous hair growth and reduces hairloss
- Stimulates the scalp and hair follicles
- Controls dandruff
- Reduces hair loss on an unhealthy scalp, by working on removing bacterial infection
- Slows down premature greying and baldness
- Relives anxiety and is an anti depressant
Extraction Method: Steam distillation of the fresh flowering tops.
Usage Tips & Tricks
- Add a few drops of rosemary oil to a diffuser and feel the room freshen up.
- Create an invigorating hair massage oil blend by adding a few drops of rosemary essential oil to a carrier oil such as Coconut, Flaxseed oil.
- Add a few drops to your laundry for a refreshing scent.
- Add a few drops of rosemary essential oil to your shampoo for hair growth.
- Add a few drops to Spaveda gurbandi almond oil and massage on the stomach to reduce flatulence, stomach constipation and stomach cramps.
Storage: To preserve the quality and integrity of the essential oil, store the bottle in a cool dark place away from direct sunlight.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children and pets. If you are pregnant, consult your physician. Avoid contact with the eyes, and also the inner parts of the ears.
Quantity: 10 ml in a Luxurious Glass Dropper Bottle.