Frankincense Essential Oil
A spicy, warm and woody essential oil that promotes deeper breath thus reducing anxiety and comforting the nerves. An effective mood booster that helps cope with anxiety and stress naturally.
Aroma: Spicy with a sweet balsamic-woody note.
- Calming, balancing, healing and clarifying.Pure steam distilled frankincense essential oil is well known for therapeutic uses.
Frankincense essential oil soothes and calms the mind and promotes deeper breathes thus reducing anxiety and obsessiveness.
Frankincense oil rejuvenates the skin and is proven effective for common skin conditions as a disinfectant, antiseptic and anti-pigmentation
Increases the hormonal growth and effective in reducing respiratory disorders
Effective treatment to reduce stretch marks and fade away scars.
Usage Tips & Tricks
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser before your prayer or meditation.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops on your pulse points or behind your earlobes. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. Helps reduce anxiety and stress, improves concentration,and regulates emotional well-being.
- Steam inhalation of frankincense oil with water helps relieve sore throat, asthma and bronchitis.
- Add a few drops on your pillow before you go to sleep for a feeling of relaxation.
- Add it to your bathe routine to increase blood circulation, reduce stress and exhaustion.
- Massage a few drops with Spaveda Gurbandi almond oil onto stomach in case of delayed menstruation.
- Add a few drops to your stretch mark cream as it is known to fade away scars and also prevent new ones from appearing.
- Agarbattis give out smoke that is harmful and has carbon content. Diffusing essential oils are safe and pet/child-friendly alternative to them.
Storage: To preserve the quality and integrity of the oil, store the bottle in a cool dark place away from direct sunlight.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children and pets. If you are pregnant, consult your physician. Avoid contact with the eyes, and also the inner parts of the ears.
Quantity: 10 ml in a Luxurious Glass Dropper Bottle.