Tea Tree Essential Oil
This warm, spicy, & fresh essential oil uplift's the spirit and eases the feeling of stress. Its powerful antioxidant properties can significantly improve the appearance of blemishes and scars.
Aroma: Warm, spicy.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil has antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antiviral, balsamic, expectorant, fungicide, insecticide, and stimulant properties
- Tea tree oil is a remedy for belly button infections and in fighting acne, eczema, psoriasis, warts, fungus and mild skin condition.
- Healing and purifying powers of this oil along with mystical and calming aroma make it best for aromatherapy.
- Tea tree oil can cleanse and purify the skin and nails and support a healthy complexion.
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled from leaves
Usage Tips & Tricks
- To eliminate laundry odours caused by the microbial build-up add a few drops in washing machines, mixed with the laundry detergent.
- Mix with a carrier oil as Its Antibacterial Properties Soothes your Skin and Clears blemishes, acne and acne scars.
- For hair with dandruff mix a few drops in your Shampoo or Conditioner and Massaging into your Scalp. It is also known to prevent lice in the hair.
- Add a few drops for a warm, relaxing bath in a bucket of hot water.
- Tea tree oil can be mixed with bath salts a a relaxing foot soak.
Storage: To preserve the quality and integrity of the oil, store the bottle in a cool dark place away from direct sunlight.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children and pets. If you are pregnant, consult your physician. Avoid contact with the eyes, and also the inner parts of the ears.
Quantity: 10 ml in a Luxurious Glass Dropper Bottle.