Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Eucalyptus Essential Oil is a purifying, cleansing, clarifying, and immune-boosting oil that is ideal for use an antiseptic insect repellent and to treat minor wounds on the skin.
Aroma: Strong aromatic, camphoraceous.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil is widely used as an antiseptic insect repellent and to treat minor wounds, ulcers or burns.
- It is highly effective in treating allergies with mucous membranes and is a natural sunscreen which can be combined with base oils and lotions.
- It is known to heal body pains, reduce congestion in Sinus, mild fever and cold.
- Nutrients in this oil are known to provide healthier and radiant skin.
- Use Eucalyptus oil as Body mist or diffuse for use in aromatherapy.
- Improves mental levels of alertness and also aids retention. Useful memory aid for students preparing for exams.
Usage Tips & Tricks
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice. Helps improves mental awareness and remove mood sluggishness.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops on the chest diluted with a carrier oil.
- Steam Inhalation: Add a few drops to water for steam inhalation to decongest , relieve cold and treat respiratory ailments.
- Add to bath, foot soak, steamer, or bowl of hot water for sinus-clearing effect and relieving cold sores.
- Will moisturize an itchy scalp and remove dandruff flakes.
- As a natural insecticide, it is even known to have the ability to eliminate lice.
Storage: To preserve the quality and integrity of the oil, store the bottle in a cool dark place away from direct sunlight.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children and pets. If you are pregnant, consult your physician. Avoid contact with the eyes, and also the inner parts of the ears.
Quantity: 10 ml in a Luxurious Glass Dropper Bottle.